Afternoons and Extras
(must be 2 ½ to participate)
Afternoons – Sign up in 6-8 week sessions
- Lunch, 11:30am – 12:15pm, parents provide lunch
- Lunch and Play – 11:30am – 2pm, parents provide lunch
- Extended Learning, 11:30am – 1pm or 2:45pm
- Students stay for lunch and an enrichment class. Each session is designed to be fun and challenging while advancing motor skills, creativity and cognitive skills. Past classes have included martial arts, cooking, and large motor skill activities.
- STEAM, 11:30am – 1pm or 2:45pm
Students stay for lunch and an enrichment class. This class is a fun project based class that allows children to think imaginatively while experimenting and creating. This class provides children with the opportunity to build and take apart simple machines and experiment with different building materials and designs.